CATitude is a professional cat sitting service for cat owners on Sydney’s Upper and Lower North Shore who need in-home care for their cat in their own home whenever they are away on holiday, business, travel or family emergency.
CATitude is owned and operated by Sharon Ross. Sharon’s lifetime ‘Cat CV’ to date includes Jesse, Bichon, Tara, Allie (Allegro Siam), Kim and Lisa – all pedigree Siamese Seal Points – Ling Ling (Siamese mixed breed). Sharon’s Pet CV includes Bird Brain (grass parrot), several singing canaries and many unnamed tropical aquarium fish. Sharon has previous experience as a RAS registered breeder of pedigree Siamese Seal Point cats and is an experienced Feline Behaviourist.
Sharon is a member of the Pet Industry Association of Australia (PIAA) and is also a lifetime member of Professional United Pet Sitters (PUPS).
CATitude holds a Certificate of Currency for public liability insurance as well as a current National Police Certificate (NPC) clearance.
CATitude in-home cat care for your stay @ home cat
CATitude ensures your cat’s needs are met whenever you are away from home – the CATitude 3 Cs of care, comfort and companionship.
Cat care (its all about me…)
Your cat is:
- fed its regular and/or favourite food according to your cat’s routine
- supplied with fresh water (and treats if permitted)
- dry food is replenished
Cat comfort (its my home …)
- bowls are cleared and cleaned
- cat litter is cleared, disposed and newly replenished to ensure odour-free
- cat litter tray is cleaned and deodorised
Cat companionship (purrfect…)
- socially interacts one-on-one with the CATitude carer (minimum 10-15 minutes per each 30 minute visit)
- brushed and groomed (optional service)
Other CATitude optional services include:
- Mail collection
- Garbage bin collection – leave out/retrieval
- Pot plant watering
- Fish feeding
- Bird feeding
- Security check your home room by room